Friday, July 29, 2011

Alhamdulillah (part 2)

remember part 1? hehe

when it comes to my studies, insecurity is my middle name. when i look at these people around me, i can't help but thinking that i can never be like them. how they strive, act, carry themselves is totally different from my way. i'm everything they're not.

but looking at my result for the exam recently, i'm glad i got what i got. at least i know i did something right. it's not that i didn't believe in myself, because i did. i had to. i wouldn't get through if didn't. i stick to every plan i made, but i had to keep questioning 'is it bulletproof?'

i started this year with zero confidence. now every compliment i received put a smile on my face, every 'congratulations!' means a lot. it gives me a little faith. and a little can do so much.

i can officially say, Alhamdulillah i have survived the first year as a medical student. as hard as it may have been, i never question my love for it.

i'm more than happy to be starting the second year in october. wish me the best.

No comments: