Friday, August 5, 2011

tell the world that i'm coming home

i'll be boarding the plane in 2 days. i'm super duper extremely seriously can't wait.
but in the middle of my excitement, i thought to myself -
if i had to give reasons not to go back, what would it be?
in other words, what would i miss the most about being here?
in another words, what makes this place better than home?

first, it would be my face. dekat sini muka licin, no pimples whatsoever. i know that is so superficial of me, but i'm amazed. dgn byk habuk, debu apa semua, tak cuci muka pun still no sign of acne. kalau kat malaysia, hah.

second, my overly-sensitive nose. kalau kat malaysia, if there is drastic change of temperature, mesti bersin. habuk sikit, bersin. bangun tido, bersin. sehari bersin 100 times kot. but over here, sensitivity, GONE.

third, and most importantly, my relationship with Allah swt feels so much stronger. i feel so much closer. prayers are easily answered, love is easily felt, and i'm humbled.

SubhanAllah, i guess it's true. this is bumi barakah.

No comments: